Scribd.com

Post this to Scribd

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Media Bites-August 26 2010

I was just asked this week if I was considering purchasing and IPad. You see, I like to consider myself a 'first adopter'-someone that goes out and gets the latest and the greatest technology gadget to make my business and personal life faster and more productive. Apple came out with the Iphone-I was at the AT&T store signing up. Needed a new laptop-headed right to the Apple store and picked up my new titanium alloy MacBook. IPad is launched and I just cannot bring myself to spend the money on another device. It sure look sexy and fun to be able to zip through newsprint, buy books to read, watch movies ( and soon television shows as well) and at 1.5 pounds and thin its lightweight enough to carry anywhere. And with literally thousands of apps to download, I should be salivating over the prospect of owning one.( http://www.apple.com/ipad/) But its almost as if I want to love something and I just can't. Its not you IPad, its me. I'm happy with my Iphone and MacBook for now. But lets talk again in six months, maybe I'll feel differently then.

No comments:

Post a Comment