Scribd.com

Post this to Scribd

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Showing the LOVE for Your Ad Here + Media Man

'Michael is my go-to guy for media knowledge. His enthusiasm is infectious and knowledge of the industry is mind blowing. I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Michael on a number of projects and highly recommend his services to anyone.' Melissa Ward, Internet Marketing and Social Media Exert, NewWard Development LLC.

'A true creative thinker..I had the pleasure of working with his group on interactive emerging media technologies when everyone else was still learning about the products. I have the highest regard for his approach and look forward to working with the Media Man in the future.' Sarah Thomas, Interactive Director WRGB TV

So in my free time when I'm not working media and advertising, I just finished a quick read by Massey & Van Wormer "Your Ad Here"...a MUST HAVE for any small business owner...its a fantastic, short, sweet How-To guide. LOVED IT!! Available on www.bn.com and www.amazon.com. Angela McFarland, small business owner, Publisher

"I am a seasoned marketer, well versed in most ad media. Your Ad Here gave me real insight into maximizing my ad budget. It totally explained on line media and even areas of broadcast I was unaware of. This book is a must for new advertisers and experienced professionals alike. I recommend it for anyone who advertises in any media. David Weinstein, Marketing Director

“I am a small business owner and realized I needed to start somewhere. After the first few pages, I was able to grasp the concept that even I needed to market my products and services. In just the few chapters that followed I had a better idea of who my target audience was and by which advertising means to pursue to get the biggest bang for my advertising dollar. Your Ad Here is now dog-eared and highlighted throughout, as I refer to it often. What is unique about this book is that is has become an invaluable reference. This book has helped me understand from start to finish how to promote my business.' Pattie Rackvica, Owner Dragonfly Beads, Founder and Director of a Non-Profit

No comments:

Post a Comment