Scribd.com

Post this to Scribd

Monday, August 17, 2009

August 17 2009


I have been waiting for this season premiere and wasn't disappointed. The first scene with Don reliving his early life, including his birth was disturbing and moving at the same time. Loved Betty's comment to Don after Sally broke his valise that she was 'taking to his tools like a little lesbian'

Must agree that of all the characters, I really enjoy watching Peggy evolve. Here is a woman that started out acting little a frightened little mouse and has now become a force to be reckoned with. If you could fast forward the agency 4o years, I think she and Joan would be running the place and taking no prisoners.

I have to admit, I didn't see the foreplay scene coming with Sal and the bellhop that came to fix the air conditioning. And the look that Don gives him when he sees him is priceless-amused, disturbed and understood all in that 30 second shot.

All is not what it seems on'Mad Men' -and that's what makes it so amazing.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/madmen/

And while your here, Mad Men Yourself -;) Here I am-circa 1963


No comments:

Post a Comment